January 21, 2010

Cucumber Sandwiches

To go along with our English tea here is a recipe to help you do your own!

Ingredients:

1 Cucumber

8 oz Cream cheese, softened
3 Green onion tops, chopped
1/2 Cup mayonnaise
2 Slices of bread
Dash garlic salt
Dash pepper
Tabasco to taste


How to make Cucumber Sandwich:

•Wash and grate the cucumber properly.
•Allow to drain over a paper towel.
•Mix cheese, mayonnaise, onion, Tabasco, salt and pepper.
•Add cucumber and mix well.
•Spread on a bread slice.
•Cover with another slice.
•Cucumber Sandwich is ready.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I had a friend when I was in grade school who's Mom would just make lunch time cucumber sandwiches (meaning full size). I never really knew what went into them but I assumed they were simple. Sounds good. I might make one for myself this weekend sans tea party :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!