January 27, 2010

Dishware, Silverware, Games and Laughter


Yesterday Marshall and I went to the mall to get a couple things. Really we were just going to get a game (as our Valentine’s gift to ourselves) and another dish set to the one we have already.
We use these dishes as our nicer dishes, and want them to last us along time but Marshall grabbed the box upside down at the checkout and the dishes all fell out. I was worried but none of them broke! Stoneware is the best, and they are super durable so that’s why we got another set (we already have a set of 4).
I love silverware. I’m not too sure why, but I just love it. I love all the different types, and all the fun styles. When we were down the dishes ales I of course noticed the silverware and had to take a look...We walked out with two sets. We have a mismatched set we use every day but I’ve been wanting a nice set for a while. Marshall wasn’t too thrilled on the idea but he struck a deal with me “we can get your silverware you want if we get the game that I want” I was quick to jump on that!
Here’s our new set! I can't seem to find it our their website so I had to take a picture instead

And here are a bunch of other sets I like!




And here's the box I want for storage. So pretty!

So we ended up with this game....not my favourite but we played it last night and had some good laughs.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am with you I love silverware. It's so important to me that it has some weight to it. I hate eating with thin metal or silver.

    It's funny I have the same dishes as you but in red!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!