April 19, 2011

Health Tip: Piggy Polish


  • Non toxic
  • Low Odor
  • Water-based formula
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fun, vibrant colors
  • Dries to a hard, durable finish
  • Cruelty-free
  • Safe for use during Pregnancy!
Piggy Paint is specially formulated from God’s natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Click here to see how our polish compares!
Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint…it’s as Natural as Mud!


Doesn't this stuff look great? I haven't found a place out here yet that sells it (and I'm trying to use up what I have before I buy new polish) but I can't wait to try it!

Source

3 comments:

  1. You can get it at the Baby Bin Boutique on Corydon!
    We love it at our house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's great! thanks for letting me know!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!