April 15, 2011

Making Change: Eos lip balm


I know this isn't my usual Making Change post style, but I think a good, healthy product can contribute to change, and if it's stylish and popular, well then even more power to it!

Here's a quote and info from the website:

"Can a lip balm make you smile? We think so. That's why we invented this one.
  • Long-lasting moisture
  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
  • Twist-off top
  • Gluten-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth."

2 comments:

  1. This is so funny, I just got one at drugstore.com. Mine is the green one, it smells like cucumber. But I love the compact size. They also make a more traditional stick lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha that is funny. i can't find them here but i might just have to order one then!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!