June 2, 2011

Road Trip: Day 9, Part 2: LA-Yogurtland, My new favorite place


I had never heard of this place until we were in Vegas and they had a couple there. We didn't get one then but when I saw it after leaving Universal Studios I didn't care how cold it was outside I was getting one.

You can pick from I think 10-12 different flavors and then you go and put on your own toppings; as much or as little as you want. You can mix and match it up to your hearts content. You pay by the ounce so you can get as much or as little as you want. 

I really wish we had one of those here!!






1 comment:

  1. Yum! Looks delish. I miss Oreos...ever since I went GF I have to settle for fake, gluten-free ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!