November 15, 2011

Candy Corn Cookie Bark

So I saw this recipe and thought I'd make this one my way too! (Like I do with every recipe right?)


1 1/2 cups white chocolate waffers
1 cup dark chocolate
1 cup crushed pretzel pieces
1 cup crushed chocolate biscuit pieces
3/4 cup candy corn



Lay out a piece of wax paper. Spread candy corn, pretzel and chocolate biscuit pieces on the wax paper.

Melt the white chocolate and pour it over the goodies on the wax paper.

Melt the dark chocolate and spread it over the white chocolate. Make sure you cover all the goodies so that everything sticks together.

Let set. Peel the bark off of the wax paper and brake into pieces.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yum, looks goods and sounds great. Also sounds easy to make, no boiling sugar or candy thermometers, no worries about 3rd degree burns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, yummy, yummy. My sister would love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!