January 12, 2012

My Favs.

I've found myself at different times with a lot of time on my hands and with traveling and layovers I wanted to have some entertainment so I've gotten back into the world of TV and now am seriously hooked. I know I'm always looking for new shows to check out so I thought I'd share with you my favs, and my "Ya, I'll watch it" shows.


This is my new fav. Marshall and I just finished watching the first season and got right into the second. In fact we were up till 1:30 watching last night...We can't get enough!

I used to like this show a lot more...I miss the sexual tension between House and Cutty, I want her to come back... I sort of feel like the show needs to end already. It had it's climax now it's just pocking along.

Oh man, I'm so glad I finally started watching this show. I love and hate that I can relate so well with this show. It makes me laugh at and appreciate my family. Claire and Phil are my fav!

Oh so great! I love this show. I wish that I had a group of friends like this! 

I find that this one is sort of repetitive, can't watch one after another but I just love the characters. 

I couldn't wait for this to get back on the air. I love these types of shows...Vampires in love. I don't know, I just like it.

I'm just getting into this one. I think it's funny, but it's sort of a "I'll watch it" or a filler for me if I run out of episodes of the other shows I love. 

I know, I know, but I am a sucker for reality tv. I love all the spin off shows too.

My sister told me I should watch this, that they remind her a lot of me and Marshall and it's so true! It makes me laugh a lot! 

It's one of these shows you shouldn't really watch one after the other. It's a comedy, it all starts to sort of be the same after a while but still a good time.


2 comments:

  1. I love love the Walking Dead + I've been hooked since the beginning but I love most of the shows on AMC + my daughter loves Modern Family, and it is funny but I just can't get into it. House I look at here and there + but I forget when it comes one + and my daughter also got me hooked to the Vampire Diaries so I've been watching that since the beginning. Whitney is definitely funny but I usually miss that one + I also love Big Bang I have season 1 and 2 of that one...it's too funny...but overall you've got some great picks.

    Wye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes yes!! I love Modern Family, Big Bang, Whitney, New Girl and Vampire Diaries!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!