March 22, 2012

Movie Reel






I feel almost embarrassed with some of the movies I've watched in this post. Some of them were a total waste of time, and really sucked. Legion was one of them. Poorly explained plot, and just strange story all together. I also wouldn't recommend watching Don't be Afraid of the Dark or Young Adults. Not that great by my opinion.

I watched City of Lost Children because I heard a lot of great things about it. It was interesting, and in a weird sort of way whimsical.

I really liked We Bought a Zoo but I love animals so of course I would love it.

I liked Winter Bones mainly because I was so impressed with Jennifer lawrence's performance. 

I'm working my way through all the Oscar movies from the last two years so I hope to have some good ones in there.

2 comments:

  1. Great list! My husband and I recently watched Winter's Bone as well. Jennifer Lawrence was really good in, The Burning Plain and Poker House too. I haven't seen the American version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, but the Scandinavian version was excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks and not to ruin anything with spoilers, but Legion egghh that might be one to wait for + I so wanted to see Underworld, we currently have the Trilogy so I can't wait for that one, and how can I forget one of the most popular books - turned movie...The Girl With The....I just can't wait to see that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!