August 6, 2012

I want a sun room!

Ok, I really really want a sun room. I love my plants but I'm contently struggling with places to put them to get them enough sun. Right now they are mainly taking over the creative room and the dinning room but I just realized how wonderful it would be to have a sun room. I love the sun, I love plants, and I'd love to have just a great little sitting area to enjoy those two things. I don't think I'd go as crazy as the the picture above but I can't help but think of the possibilities if I had a sun room! Oh man, all the different types of plants I would buy!

So here are my finds on my dream sun room. Most of these don't even have plants in them but just use your imagination and add them and you'd get exactly what I'm seeing.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!